Allen & Heath Avantis Waves SuperRack

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Allen & Heath Avantis Waves SuperRack

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bslcworship bslcworship 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Javi
    Javi
    Participant

Hi everyone, I currently have a Avantis running with a complete Waves soundgrid system. Everything is working perfectly fine how ever I will like to know if there is a way to have waves superrack follow the selected channel on the console. I know that waves super rack has the capabilities of a console remote how ever I can seem to establish a connection with the surface.

Here is a Example of what I’m trying to achieve, I know that with Other consoles you can select a desire channel on the surface and on the superrack screen the selected channel will pop up with the pluggins of the respective selected channel.

Is this possible with this console?

Profile photo of Duesenbert
    Duesenbert
    Participant

The only consoles I’ve seen do the MultiRack/SuperRack remote well are DiGiCo. I missed that feature when I got an Avantis. I’d love to hear of a way to do it though!

Profile photo of bslcworship
    bslcworship
    Participant

this works for DLive and Avantis. It might take a little fiddling with Midi but I think it’s possible.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.