All the iOS apps…

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions All the iOS apps…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Please can we have them remember who they were connected to when they were last in focus.

Having to open the app and then re log in to the mixer (for some reason that requires a swipe to select other, then a confirmation of an IP address) is just annoying…
    It’s not as if the app has actually been closed, it’s just been asleep.

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

For this reason I always set my Ipads to “never go to sleep” when I’m using them with my Qu-SB. The swipe is probably bacause you’ve set your network to “hidden” ? The moment my router has booted my Ipads are connected but I’ve also set them to not ask for connecting to all networks they see but only the familiar ones.

Giga

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

It’s something to do with the fact that the qu is bridged by the airport express, I think there is a bug/fault with the original airport express and broadcast domains…

But I’d like to grab my phone out of my pocket and open QuControl or QuYou and it just connect to the mixer it was connected to…

Same if you have a disconnect – just reconnect automatically, keep trying for as long as you have focus…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.