All input meters

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions All input meters

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ddff_lv ddff_lv 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Could really do with an all input meters view (yes all 128) on external screen. Also support for wide screen ratio not just 4 x 3 I think it is or 5 x 4 aspect ratio.
    Sadly a feature of the Digico I like and got used too very quickly.
    I know it would make each meter quite small but would be great for high Chanel count users.
    Thanks
    Ian B.

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Would also be good to be able to set a range of meters for display at the bottom of each screen

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

David, RTFM

it makes no sense to ask for features already there

User Meter Pages can be shown in the south area view and are scrollable

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Yes they are scrollable but not able to set say the South left screen to show inputs 1-30 and the south right to say aux outputs and save in the scene settings as a template

SteffenR
    Participant

I only have one screen, but I think the two screen consoles can handle two screen configurations
    scenes and templates are different

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Yes you can scroll each side seperatley but they are not saved in the scene settings it always resets to starting at input 1m and you have to then scroll across which in a busy show can be a problem if the scene function is used, again not a big thing but would be nice to ba able to save them as part of the scene as you could then have them move to show the important meters for that scene.

SteffenR
    Participant

ahhh now I understand what you want…
    you want your meters screen configuration saved in the scene….

thats total different as the feature that Mr-B needs… he was talking about the external screen (3rd or 2nd screen)

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Ahh so he wanted to use a larger format screen to show all the meters at once, but the screen resolution is fixed so dont think that would be possible unless it was not a mirror of either of the two existing screens but that would get complex as then you would need to be able to adjust the resolution of that output seperatley.

SteffenR
    Participant

the resolution is automatically set, but it’s not fixed
    the content is configured independently from the other screens

but there is no option for all input meters

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

The All meters thing is because I usually have a high channel count, 96 or above the first 50 often being string bugs, nice to see one of those goes bad, and the third screen is the best place for this as my systems tech can keep an eye on things whilst I do other stuff. You can indeed scroll the meters on the South Bar but not the same at all, usually leave the one on the system screen on mix and the one on processing is set to EQ.
    Just my way, it suit me.

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Yes, at least 64ch per page would be nice.

ddff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.