AHM64 notes

Forums Forums Other A&H products AHM64 notes

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

We have just received our AHM64.
    I noticed the following things spontaneously:

– the delay times can only be changed in 1ms steps. This is surely sufficient for a normal delay between two loudspeaker lines, but for a real loudspeaker controller this is clearly too coarse. Sometimes you only need a few millimeters of delay.

– The speaker processing only allows a high and a low pass in the middle bands. It would make sense to equip the outer bands with two filters each, because for example subwoofers also need a locut.
    Sure, I can set the Locut also in the EQ before the speaker processor, in addition I can put several EQ filters on top of each other to get a higher slope. But it’s less elegant, because I can’t choose the filter quality here.

– If you log in to the program, you always have to re-enter the complete folder path during the Restore Config. Likewise when saving configurations. It would be nice if the program could remember the paths.

– It would be nice if there would be a toggle command for IP6 to switch a delay on and off.

Otherwise, there are really already a lot of great options here that we can really use. Thanks a lot for this! It seems like just the right product for our hall.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.