AHM 64 dedicated forum?

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions AHM 64 dedicated forum?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Pogo
    Pogo
    Participant

Hi, just wondering if there are plans for a dedicated AHM 64 forum within the current ones?
    I’m having a play around with one at present, and I’m having a few issues, both with the unit itself, and also with the Custom Control software (trying to create a control page for an 8 way zone system)
    Anyone else tried one out yet?

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Pogo,
    We are currently debating whether the Digital Community is the best place for AHM discussions. In the meantime, any issue with the unit or software, you can talk to your local A&H distributor or to our UK Support team at support.allen-heath.com

As for Custom Control, you will need V1.1 of Custom Control for AHM-64, which should be released imminently.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

Hi Nicola, I have looked at the software and I noticed that there are an incredible amount of EQ possibilities, but the individual bands in the crossovers have too few filter options.
    There should be one Lo and one Hicut per band so that you can use the system to its full potential.

This is just my opinion, thank you

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

@nicola

are there any plans to realize a separate (sub-)forum for Custom Control and AHM64?
    or is there a place to discuss related problems?

or maybe an A&H-Install area/forum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.