A&H Windows DAW doesn't recognize QU

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting A&H Windows DAW doesn't recognize QU

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sam Sam 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chuck
    Chuck
    Participant

I know it’s me but I still need help. I downloaded the drivers and installed them on my computer. I went to setup and set all sixteen channels of the custom layer to MIDI. I plugged the QU into the computer via the USB B. I started the A&H application and the window popped up. In the window it shows mixer as QU, MIDI channel 2, protocol Mackie, MIDI port has the dot, but…nothing is available for the input port and the only thing on the output port is blank or Windows.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the DAW software; undone, powered off and redone the settings in the QU16, reconnected and tried again. And again. Can anyone shine a light one what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
    Chuck

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Chuck,
    To start things off..
    I think you need to state a few more things.
    Which windows version.
    What software you are using. As much info as possible.

Profile photo of Chuck
    Chuck
    Participant

Thank you, sorry for the lack of info. Windows 10, PreSonus Studio One Version 3. I am going to redo everything again this morning. I know that doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result…………..

Thanks again!

Profile photo of Sam
    Sam
    Participant

I’m having the same difficulty. When I plug in the USB my PC states that there are no drivers present for the QU-24.
    I’m currently using Windows XP and am trying to connect to Cubase 9. I have downloaded the daw control from the A&H web site and have installed it. I just started digging into this and am not ashamed to admit that this is my first experience with a DAW and I’m struggling to learn the language. Any tips or suggestions are welcome.
    Thanks

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

DAW control would be second step, you’ll need to install the audio driver first. But the minimum OS will be Windows7, XP is not supported.

Profile photo of Sam
    Sam
    Participant

Thank you for your help. It is very appreciated.
    Sam

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.