A&E ZEDi-10FX Beginner – Need Basic Info.

Forums Forums Other A&H products A&E ZEDi-10FX Beginner – Need Basic Info.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MadMan
    MadMan
    Participant

Greetings,

I recently got into wanting to record music at home and I went out and read some reviews, then picked up an Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX. I downloaded the drivers, plugged in PC Monitors into the L and R Main Out lines, plugged the USB into my PC…and, cannot get sound to play out of the speakers. I have the “ZEDi-10 ST3 (2-ZEDi10)” selected on my PC’s playback devices, the drivers are installed, I’ve tried messing with the volumes…and still nothing. I have a YouTube video playing in the background on a low volume and I keep switching through settings to hear it…and nothing.

Eventually I would also like to get this running with Cubase 10.5 LE, but I figure I need to get this running first. There is a surprisingly small amount of information out there when it comes to the ZEDi-10FX, and even less when it comes to very basic questions, such as mine. Does anyone happen to know where I can go to read more extensive information regarding setup with this device, or am I stuck asking specific questions?

Thanks for taking the time, I look forward to a response and a discussion!

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Do you have anything plugged into the ST2 jacks, if so that disconnects the
    USB input from ST2.

The level control for the ST2 is the FX level knob. ST3 has a separate level
    control.

Double check your PC output routing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.