Adjust Mix for specific outputs

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Adjust Mix for specific outputs

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lucas
    Lucas
    Participant

Hi there,

I am very new to the Qu mixers, I was just wondering if there was a way to have input volume levels varying between each output? For example, different volume levels for a foldback speaker than to a main speaker? Apologies if this is a silly question- once again I am very new to this. Thank you in advance.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

You have full control over how much of each input gets sent to each output. Then each output has its own master volume.

Profile photo of Lucas
    Lucas
    Participant

Thank you Mark- how do you control how much of each input gets sent to each output? Obviously the faders will control it for all outputs, but how do you change it for a specific one?

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Which desk do you have?
    Press the Mix button on the right for the mix you want to adjust.
    The faders now control how much signal goes to that mix. The master fader is now the master for that mix too. Repeat for each mix.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

how do you control how much of each input gets sent to each output? Obviously the faders will control it for all outputs, but how do you change it for a specific one?

You need to select the mix you want to control using the blue mix select buttons on the lower right hand corner of the mixer.
    When you select a mix the channel faders will reposition and become that mixes send level control. They are then what was the “aux knob” on an analog mixer.

To go back the main mix control either tap the selected mix button again to toggle back to the LR main mix or just hit the blue LR button above the master fader.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.