Additional DEEP plugins from dLive 1.9 (Bus, Source Expanders)

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Additional DEEP plugins from dLive 1.9 (Bus, Source Expanders)

This topic contains 53 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ahren Ahren 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

And just one word about a possible timespan for the implementation.
    It would even be helpful to extend the build in gate with some expander modes. That should be easier to implement than two stage expanders or the PSE.

Years ago I worked at Siemens in Europe. And they had the slogan „better the second best solution now than the best one never“. Imho that would be also a good slogan for A&H. The last feature update was in April of 2020!

Profile photo of FuHn
    FuHn
    Participant

HUGE +10000

Profile photo of TravisW
    TravisW
    Participant

+1

An expander would be a huge help. We’ve just installed a SQ6 in a small music venue and vocals are a real struggle there.

Profile photo of tomos
    tomos
    Participant

+1 for NEQ insted of GEQ, +1 for PSE and maybe +1 for OptTronic. This is what i missed in my SQ6.

Profile photo of Dirigo
    Dirigo
    Participant

+1 to expander and bus comp. It would also be nice to have the NEQ and Opt-Tronik, even if it’s a single instance of the NEQ on the console.

Profile photo of Gregg Grey
    Gregg Grey
    Participant

one more +1

Profile photo of trickytrev
    trickytrev
    Participant

You know, I “upgraded” to an SQ5 from a Yamaha 01v96v2, which had expanders and duckers…. but the way more powerful SQ doesn’t (although it has more other cool stuff that the 01v didn’t). The SQ does a lot more than the trusty 01V96, but the expander would be a nice replacement for the gate for some channels. I was so surprised that it wasn’t implemented from day one.

+1 for expander on SQ soon… 🙂

Profile photo of ifklikk
    ifklikk
    Participant

+1 to bus comp and expander

Profile photo of Ahren
    Ahren
    Participant

absolutely please ad an expander gate option or include it in the onboard basic gate.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.