Additional Bus Type

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Additional Bus Type

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RMA RMA 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

Groups can send to aux, FX, main, and matrix!
    RTFM

Groups can send to FX even on the SQ.

Profile photo of RMA
    RMA
    Participant

Resolved. Quick call to A&H rep. I had a misunderstanding.

Took 5 minutes and the rep was very pleasant to work with.

Here though, I get the snarky, unhelpful and condescending drivel that makes up most of this thread.

I won’t be back here.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I won’t be back here.

No problem to us. We were telling you the solution already, but you didn’t listen.

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

Here though, I get the snarky, unhelpful and condescending drivel that makes up most of this thread.

what about my answers is snarky, unhelpful and drivel? wow….

Profile photo of RMA
    RMA
    Participant

RS – what about my answers is snarky, unhelpful and drivel? wow….

Fair enough. I can be hard headed. I have looked at manuals and literature. 5 minutes with the rep and I can then see my error. It was a totally pleasant and constructive conversation.

The comment was not necessarily directed at you specifically. Forums can be difficult enough as it is. I should not have issued such a blanket statement.

I approached this whole thing from the wrong angle at the start of this thread and I dove right in.

I do appreciate where help was really attempted, and there were places.

I am quite happy to say that I was wrong at the outset. It would have been nice to say that I found the help here however.

They did indeed make the groups work as claimed here and it is totally fabulous, but I did not see the matter in a straight-forward manner in the software.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.