Added MIDI assignment function for SoftKey

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis feature suggestions Added MIDI assignment function for SoftKey

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura Tatsuya Nakamura 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tatsuya Nakamura
    Tatsuya Nakamura
    Participant

I usually assign “MIDI Note” to SoftKey to control AbletonLive, QLab, and sound effect samplers (SP-303 & SP-404) when I am operating in the theater with SQ.

I also assign “MMC” to control DAWs.

The “Virtual Sound Check” function of Avantis is very nice, but the MIDI assignment to SoftKey is only possible through “Custom MIDI”. The “Virtual Sound Check” feature is very nice, but it is only possible to assign MIDI to SoftKey from “Custom MIDI”, so you have to spend a lot of time checking the MIDI documentation to set up the MIDI.

It is very difficult every time when the operation target changes.

In addition to “Custom MIDI”, please add “Control Change”, “MIDI Note ON/OFF”, “Program Change”, and “MMC” functions. If possible, I would like to add a “MIDI Note ON/OFF” function.

If possible, it would be great if you could also add a “MIDI Learn” function.

There are others who have requested this in addition to me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.