Ability to set direct out point for each channel.

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Ability to set direct out point for each channel.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tmdarlan tmdarlan 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Marko
    Marko
    Participant

Ran into porblems after deciding to send FX to the ME-1. I realized that on the ME I/O page, FX is sent directly from the FX unit and not from the FX return channel ( not so much of a problem as you can patch the FX into an input channel ). With that said, there should be the ability to set dirout point anywhere along the signal chain. Including a post fader option on each channel. Inputs and outputs Not just a global option.

Profile photo of Brad
    Brad
    Participant

Agree. Another use would be to send some channels pre EQ; others Post compressor etc. We can always duplicate channels, but this is not the most convenient. a simple “override global IP Direct out” toggle on the overview processing page might be a good way to implement this?

Profile photo of Marko
    Marko
    Participant

Yeah. Truth be told, it’s very limiting especially when doing monitors. To get a ” post fader ” send to the ME-1, I had to go round the park. Signal chain as follows.

Input x -> FX processor -> input y -> aux z -> ME-1.

Wastes an input channel and an aux buss for 1 FX. And that’s mono.

Profile photo of tmdarlan
    tmdarlan
    Participant

Yes this is a pretty big deal.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.