Ability to scroll through the presets on FX screens having to go in the library

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Ability to scroll through the presets on FX screens having to go in the library

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BLKGHOST
    BLKGHOST
    Participant

Oops I forgot the without in the title…

Would be nice if we could scroll through the presets to audition by touching the name on the FX screen like said on this page https://ilivefx.allen-heath.com/symphonic.php?t=q (and roll mouse over effects name to see what I’m talking about)
    Did they just forgot to add this feature? You will also notice that the input was supposed to be shown on that screen.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

no please not… it is not useful for live sound when the effects are changing during scrolling thru the library

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

I agree – not something I’d want to happen during a gig.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Would be nice, maybe with a “lock” button on “press and hold”.

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

I’m with the “no” brigade. Ultimately, factory presets are just starting points.

Even if this was implemented, what would happen when a user library was saved?

BLKGHOST
    Participant

I wasn’t talking about the library screen where ou have the lists. But on the FX screen itself where you see the name of the preset on the picture of the front panel. According to the link I posted, if you put your mouse over the preset name, it was supposed to be that way. I agree that the library screen must stay the way it is.

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

I understand that. My opinion is as before.

BLKGHOST
    Participant

You would still have the usual way to choose your effects. This would only be another way to access the presets and would be limited to the presets for the current unit displayed. 🙂 Would be a nice addition for me for studio mixing sessions.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

now I understand what you mean…
    on iLive this works already…maybe it’s coming for Qu as well
    but I don’t use it that much
    if there would be the possibility to define wich presets are in the list then it’s useful

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.