A virtual fader in the processing view plus the ability to select any channel

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions A virtual fader in the processing view plus the ability to select any channel

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mixJM
    mixJM
    Participant

I think sometimes we might want to control channels which are not assigned to any bank/layer.
    Ability to select a channel from the touch screen and a fader volume control using touch and turn would help to achieve that.

Profile photo of mixJM
    mixJM
    Participant

Behringer Wing has it, just sayin’ 😉

Profile photo of lightingman117
    lightingman117
    Participant

Beyond that, it would be really useful for something like the C1500 where you have only so many faders & layers & softkeys…

Being able to add an input or output processing channel without having to put on a surface would be nice.

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

i’ve been solving this for a long time in all my showfiles like this:
    i create two DCA groups for all inputs, one with the inputs 01-64 and the second with the inputs 65-128.
    so these are two faders in a lower layer, with which i have access to all inputs via the spill-function, without having to put them all on the surface. a small functional help. 😉

the same can be done with outputs, here even a single DCA is enough.

and don’t forget to set these DCAs to 0dB! hoho… 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.