a scene recall question

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions a scene recall question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dpdan dpdan 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

I would love to have a soft key function like I am about to describe but it would be too dangerous,
    however, I suppose I could create a scene and recall it?

Here is what I would like to do…

As soon as the concert goes to intermission or “break” I would like to set ALL the inputs instantly to USB streaming so I can playback the live recording that was just made within seconds. I am STILL waiting for my Qu24 since it is backordered so I can’t experiment with it yet. If I save the current mix to a scene but have the same exact settings or at least real close in another scene (with all inputs set to USB streaming) would all the inputs switch to USB streaming, in other words, does a scene store the input selection for each channel?
    Thanks folks,
    Dan

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Hi Dan! Yes the scenes does save the input-source! So it’s no problem to change ALL Input-sources by changing the scene!
    However, you may need to record the tracks to a computer and not just a HDD, because the HDD needs it’s time to get armed and to store the recording!

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

Great!

I will be using a Macbook Pro laptop and Digital Performer,,, super cool!
    THANKS!
    Dan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.