A good intercom app

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions A good intercom app

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GaryW GaryW 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lomtas
    lomtas
    Participant

I know, that this is a bit offtopic, but perhaps not completely 🙂

We are searching a good app based intercom solution for our team in our church.

How do you work with intercom while sitting at the mixer? Normally you need your ears to hear the sound and not for the intercom. So the question is, if anybody knows a good intercom solution with visual feedback. In my imagination there must be an app which allows to ring not only acoustic but also visual.

Until now I did not find this solution. Any suggestions from your side?

Profile photo of TonmeisterDaniel
    TonmeisterDaniel
    Participant

Check out the Axxent Intercom stuff. They have expandable solutions for smaller and larger shows. They also offer the possibility to call someone visually or with a signal tone. For Intercom systems i would not rely on apps or wifi connected devices. These are my 2 cents

Profile photo of lomtas
    lomtas
    Participant

Yes, I thought that for most of you an app is not the Right solution. We Need this very seldom, that’s why we want to try the app solution. If we are not successful we would probably update to specific hardware.

Profile photo of GaryW
    GaryW
    Participant

Not tried it, but thought this might be worth exploring: https://www.unityintercom.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.