A few Feature Requests

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions A few Feature Requests

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Milky Milky 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Milky
    Milky
    Participant

A few thoughts from me Ladies and Gents.

1 Separate out the Dynamics in the Recall Filter/Global Safes – Create separate Gate and Compressor Settings Filters, and separate Gate On/Off and Comp On/Off items in Recall Filter/Global Safes.

2 Rather than just a single Patchbay for all I/O, create separate Inputs, Ouputs and Insert Send/Return Patchbay items in Recall Filter/Global Safes.

3 I believe this has already been mentioned but please add the Individual Main L+R as a Ganging option.

4 Add Gate Threshold as a Custom Rotary option

5 Add UNDO GO to Soft Key Options – this would be a great way to have, for instance, a Temporary Surface Layout Scene on a Soft Key (for instance a 1 to 1 layout or a Monitor Send layout) then by pressing the UNDO GO Soft Key, hop straight back to the first scene. This could also be used for a temporary parameter adjustment scene which then returns the saved parameters to exactly where they were previously. Having UNDO GO on a Soft Key would be much quicker and easier than the two button press needed currently.

That’s it for now, thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.