96khz Me-1

Forums Forums ME Forums ME general discussions 96khz Me-1

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of pfcbenjamin pfcbenjamin 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dima
    Dima
    Participant

Will Me-1/500 get updated to 96khz?

I am asking for general compatibility reasons not audio quality. It works with dlive system no problem, but the issue with SQ is that when I plug in my DX168 into Slink, I am no longer able to connect a ME system to it (96khz—>48khz). My option card is fitted with dante for other dante enabled devices (dont want to buy me-u for just a couple ME-1s.

From what I see no matter what, I would have to buy additional things to make it work with the SQ, DX, and dante card configuration.

Profile photo of Barryjam
    Barryjam
    Participant

I’d like to see a 96khz Me option, for exactly the same reasons. Is it even possible as a firmware option? Of course, Qu and AR/AB users would want 48khz, so I use the word “option” rather than “update.”

Profile photo of Dima
    Dima
    Participant

Well some good news is that the newly announced GX4816 solves that problem. Wonder what the price is.

Profile photo of iandrewc
    iandrewc
    Participant

The GX4816 is a bit large for all users, it’d be nice if they could release a half sized GX snake that could do 24in 8out with 48k ME.

Profile photo of Lozion
    Lozion
    Participant

Update?

Profile photo of pfcbenjamin
    pfcbenjamin
    Participant

I, too, am hoping for a simple way to use an SQ-6 with a Dante card and DX168 and the ME mixers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.