8 suggestions (1-4)

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions 8 suggestions (1-4)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of volounteer volounteer 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of wugang
    wugang
    Participant

dlive really loves some immature suggestions
    Figure 1. Since ip and the like will always be displayed, why not display a channel number directly.
    Figure 2. I want an extension under the threshold. Other platforms have it.
    Figure 3, can the output cancel the red function of -3db, or change it to -1. It is a waste of dynamic broadcasting.
    Figure 4, the output can also add an INS B.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

But an expander is desperately missed also by me on all A&H digital consoles.

Profile photo of wugang
    wugang
    Participant

Sorry, my English is not good, I used Google Translate

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

Another problem with your suggestions is that the text and the images do not match.
    Ad 1) you can use the four Display Mode buttons to change the Information displayed from Name to fader level, DSP Channel Number or Input Socket. What you are talking is the information if the channel type and the types do not have any number.
    Ad 2) As I said, an expander is one of my top five items on the A&H wish list
    Ad 3) can you explain that more in detail since for me it is good as it is? It is just a display not the audio signal itself.
    Ad 4) I think this is a question of processing power of the Mixrack. for me some extra PEQ bands would be preferred to your wish.

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@wugang

could not match up pictures with the questions

try asking one question at a time
    also try to ask it in different ways to be sure the google translate works well

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.