40 input from stage, SQ6 FOH

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions 40 input from stage, SQ6 FOH

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of M1KE
    M1KE
    Participant

Hi Alex,

i have a SQ-6 connected to a AR2412 via slink then a AB168 connected via the expander port on the AR2412. The SQ6 is only recognising 32 input channels (should be 40) over slink but it is recognising 20 output channels.
    I’m running firmware v1.2 and have powered on the mixer in the above config but still only see 32 inputs over slink. What do I need to do?
    Thanks

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

In fact the sLink connection can handle 128 inputs. You can see four small lines under the name „sLink“. These four line represents the four groups of 32 inputs. If you press again on the sLink symbol you can patch the inputs 33-64 and so on. Then you can also patch the rest of your 40 inputs.

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

I’ve stepped on the same issue- SLink patch is in 4 pages, you press SLink icon to toggle between those.

Profile photo of M1KE
    M1KE
    Participant

Ah sweet. Thanks for that guys!
    I’m surprised I couldn’t find this in any of the documentation, seems like something that should be in there

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

If you look at page 16 of the current reference manualyou would find that information. reading carefully sometimes helps;-)

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hey ROAM,

Thanks for updating the topic/thread.
    Nice setup!

Keith.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.