Same input source on multiple channels

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Same input source on multiple channels

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GCumbee GCumbee 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of casigoreng
    casigoreng
    Participant

Hello to all.
    I’m a newbee on the GLD and didn’t find a way to assign the same input source to several channels. I need it for a A-Capella group where a singer in one song sings a solo and in another song he does the beat boxing. My idea is to send the signal from the microphon to two distinct channels. So i can give it different EQ, compressor etc.

I don’t want to use scenes for this, because it is difficult to maintain. On the 01V96 i can set the same AD-Input to more than one channel. Is this possible with the GLD?

Please apologize to my bat english. I hope you got the message.

https://www.canto-forte.de

Profile photo of gkhewitt
    gkhewitt
    Participant

Yes this is possible. On the Preamp screen for the channel you can choose the input.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Yes do as previous poster says. Don’t do it from the I/O screen. I tried that and it froze up. Had to reload show. Did it everytime I tried. But it works from the preamp screen. Just go to the second input you want and select the socket as the same as the original one.

GLD 80
    AR2412

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.