Strip setup won’t save

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Strip setup won’t save

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of clarocque clarocque 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of furiataurina
    furiataurina
    Participant

A while ago I had my ilive r72 repaired due to some sort of screen-battery problem. basically the screen never started properly.

When I got it back the scenes hadnt been removed, the channel names and settings were ok BUT the strip layout were all out of order. so i fixed it but I cant get the strip setup to SAVE!

So every time I start the console now I have to configure the strip layout both in left and right bank. I have to make everything from LR to DCAs to FXs etc. “appear” in the strip section even if I save it.

I have looked into the scene saving settings but havent found a solution yet.

please HELP

thanks.

Profile photo of dshriver
    dshriver
    Participant

Have you checked the startup scene? It is possible that you have the system setup to recall a scene at start-up and that start-up scene is what is causing all your strip assignments to move.

-d

Shalin Liu Performance Center
    37 Main Street
    Rockport, MA 01966
    http://www.rockportmusic.org

Profile photo of furiataurina
    furiataurina
    Participant

No I haven’t! I didnt even know there was such a thing. I thought it always started up the last scene that was recalled or in action.

Profile photo of clarocque
    clarocque
    Participant

The scene recall is a new in that update I believe…

T112, T80, iDR48 (2), iDR16 all w/M-DANTE, Qu-16, PL10, MixPads, Editor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.