Qu and Wireless settings ?

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Qu and Wireless settings ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eddy_current Eddy_current 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Musikhof
    Musikhof
    Participant

Installed Firmware 1.10. my router is a Belkin – works great with my iLive …

Now i tried to bring it on the QU … Network Tab says. QUs IP is 192.168.1.100 … Subnet 255.255.255.0 and gate 192.168.1.1 … standard. so …100.. the Qu´s IP right ?

Connect the Qu Network port to the WAN port of the Belkin.
    Belkin is configured as follows:
    LAN – 192.168.1.2 – Sub 255.255.255.0
    Wireless Range from …2 to 100

I can login and configure the Beklin at …1.2. with no problem – but always got a red light on it – so it seems that he´s got no connection to the QU …

i´m a bit confused… manual says nothing :-) … only not supported with 1.01 …

IDR48 & T112, QU16, AR2412 , Dante, Lenovo i5, Samplitude ProX, Pro Tools11

Profile photo of mamerica
    mamerica
    Participant

The release notes for 1.10 say to enable DHCP on the mixer. I did so and it works fine. Have you tried that?

mamerica
    Mpls, MN USA

Profile photo of Musikhof
    Musikhof
    Participant

Yes, DHCP is enabled but router does not connect to Qu – even after resetting the router to standard settings. will try a different one later today.

IDR48 & T112, QU16, AR2412 , Dante, Lenovo i5, Samplitude ProX, Pro Tools11

Profile photo of donmr
    donmr
    Participant

A bit more info on setting this up wouldn’t hurt. I’ve got Qu-pad talking to my qu16 via my wifi network but only if the internet connection is up. If I unplug the connection from the Airport to the cable modem qu-pad loses it’s connection to the mixer. Most annoying!

Profile photo of Eddy_current
    Eddy_current
    Participant

Donmr, I seem to remember that when people upgraded to iOS 6 there were some issues with connections only working when connected to Internet. Have a search of the ilive forum, I remember some solutions were posted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.