Shows vs Scenes

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Shows vs Scenes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Joe Hinkens Joe Hinkens 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Joe Hinkens
    Joe Hinkens
    Participant

For our band, I created a new show and then built several scenes within that show.

This weekend I’m running sound for an event with an entirely different setup of routing, instruments, etc, much different than our regular setup. So I created a new show and started a new scene in that show.

Now I’m wondering if there is any way to copy a lot of the library entries I created in my original show and paste them into the new show to save time.

As I think it through, I probably could have just kept working in my original show and created new scenes. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,
    Joe

GLD-80 w/M-DANTE, GLD-AR2412, MacBook Pro, Studio One 2

Profile photo of Rob-Spence
    Rob-Spence
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Joe Hinkens

For our band, I created a new show and then built several scenes within that show.

This weekend I’m running sound for an event with an entirely different setup of routing, instruments, etc, much different than our regular setup. So I created a new show and started a new scene in that show.

Now I’m wondering if there is any way to copy a lot of the library entries I created in my original show and paste them into the new show to save time.

As I think it through, I probably could have just kept working in my original show and created new scenes. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,
    Joe

I would have simply saved my earlier show as a new show name and proceeded from that.

rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Profile photo of Joe Hinkens
    Joe Hinkens
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Rob Spence

quote:

Originally posted by Joe Hinkens

Thanks,
    Joe

I would have simply saved my earlier show as a new show name and proceeded from that.

rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Aaaah! I can’t believe I missed that one. I’ve done it many times with scenes. The 70’s are creeping up on me. Too late now, but I’m almost done. Next time for sure.

Thanks,
    Joe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.