Qu-Pad V1.11 released

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Qu-Pad V1.11 released

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of donmr donmr 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of samw
    samw
    Participant

Allen and Heath are pleased to announce QuPad 1.11 will be available shortly from the appstore. This maintenance upgrade addresses some iOS7 compatibility issues.

Exact availability times will vary depending on where you are in the world – if you can’t download the new software yet, check back in a few hours.

Sam Warner
    Allen & Heath

Profile photo of Musikhof
    Musikhof
    Participant

great … hopefully maintanance release 1.11 follows also quick on firmware … (sync probs while changing show/template)

IDR48 & T112, QU16, AR2412 , Dante, Lenovo i5, Samplitude ProX, Pro Tools11

Profile photo of Musikhof
    Musikhof
    Participant

ohhh … and sure the QU forum will also come soon :-)

IDR48 & T112, QU16, AR2412 , Dante, Lenovo i5, Samplitude ProX, Pro Tools11

Profile photo of donmr
    donmr
    Participant

Yes please!! Qu-16 forum desperately needed!!
    I have a bunch of questions and nowhere to pitch them!

09/23/1957

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

@donmr
    Pitch them here! Maybe we can help! [8D]

GLD-80 / AR2412 / AR84 / Qu-16

Profile photo of donmr
    donmr
    Participant

Just a heads up that the new Qu-Pad app does not seem to play nicely with other ipads using WiFi midi apps. I have Qu-pad running on Wifi network and also run several iPads using Setlist Maker which uses wifi midi for song selection for all iPads. I also run the Qu-16 via USB into Mainstage on a macbook pro and I think (but not at all sure yet) that it gets into some kind of midi feedback loop with the au-16 network midi(ethernet) and the Qu-16 USB midi going into the laptop. Early days but have not got this running reliably yet

09/23/1957

Profile photo of donmr
    donmr
    Participant

So the Qu-16 does midi via the network port and also via the USB port. Are these both bi directional midi ports? Are they discrete ports or the same port? Any chance of a document giving us the full tcp/ip list for the Qu-16 (as is available for the iLive)?
    In fact a full explanation of how midi works on this mixer would be very helpful!

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Hi donmr
    I use the Qu-16 with a Airport Express and WITHOUT Internet-Connection! Works perfect!
    Try to restart qu-16 without internet connected to the airport express! Do you have DHCP enabled?

GLD-80 / AR2412 / AR84 / Qu-16

Profile photo of VOLCANOJEFF
    VOLCANOJEFF
    Participant

Used the Qu-16 with network tied to a couple of other devices. No Internet connection. Worked fine. We set it up out on site at a festival this past weekend. Took a little of thinking to get all the settings correct. And yes I do recall that we had to reboot the WAP a couple of times. Our I-Phones were finding the network but the I-Pad was slow to find it. Used a cheap inexpensive wap. The only issue we had was the distance. Figured more of the WAP point problem then app.

JEFF FLOWERS
    VOLCANO ADUIO PRODUCTS
    SHEPHERDSVILLE KY-USA

Profile photo of donmr
    donmr
    Participant

Just in case anyone else is as dumb as me, I got this answer from https://forums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/topic,145634.120.html from Marty which sorted it out nicely ..
    QUOTE>>
    “I Don’t have my router attached to the internet. I do mostly outdoor festivals. No internet out there.

Run the Airport Utility
    Click on your Router and Select Edit
    Click near the top and select Network
    Under Router Mode Select DHCP and NAT
    Near the bottom Click the Network Options Button
    Check the “Enable Nat Port Mapping Protocol” Checkbox
    Click Save to exit that dialog and then Click Update to send the new configuration to the Airport Express”
    <<ENDQUOTE

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.