Qu16 Not playing back multi-track

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Qu16 Not playing back multi-track

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Musikhof Musikhof 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of clarocque
    clarocque
    Participant

OK I was testing my Qu16 multitrack over the weekend and all was working fine… then the playback started acting weird.

Now it only plays back tracks 1, 17 &18. I have confirmed several times that all channels are set to USB and QuDrive port. Very odd as it was working the day before. This occurs on all sessions on the drive, even the one that was fine the day before.

The only change was I manually added additional sessions via computer (like I added the original one that was working). I used the same naming format, and like I said the original one stopped working. I have since removed the newer sessions and the original still does not work.

It is acting like I have not selected the correct USB port or there is nothing on TRK 2-16.

Any ideas?

T112, T80, iDR48 (2), iDR16 all w/M-DANTE, Qu-16, PL10, MixPads, Editor

Profile photo of Stealth
    Stealth

Hi Clarocque

We are aware of this issue and currently working on a fix. The issue relates to the input source select of channels 2-16.

Once we have fully investigated and resolved this issue, we will issue a maintenance release.

A work around in the meantime.
    Set your input sources back to ‘local’ power off the desk, power the desk back on and then select your d-snake/USB input.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards
    Sam A&H

Profile photo of clarocque
    clarocque
    Participant

Thank you Sam for the quick response and the work around. Always nice to get confirmation it is not simply something I was doing wrong.

T112, T80, iDR48 (2), iDR16 all w/M-DANTE, Qu-16, PL10, MixPads, Editor

Profile photo of Mike-Mullin
    Mike-Mullin
    Participant

Thanks for the info Stealth…. not just me
    and my addled brain.

Profile photo of Musikhof
    Musikhof
    Participant

had exactly the same issue last weekend … its not only while recording – it happenz also while mixing & changing show/template/
    only channel left was 1 and 17/18 … resetted couple of times with no result. – but we did not unconnect the ethernet …

pls hurry with 1.11 :-)

..ooohh..and the Qu forum !

thnx for workaround…

IDR48 & T112, QU16, AR2412 , Dante, Lenovo i5, Samplitude ProX, Pro Tools11

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.