Stereo Mix label bug?

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Stereo Mix label bug?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of caseymglass caseymglass 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of caseymglass
    caseymglass
    Participant

So maybe there is some reason for this that I am unaware of, but Stereo mix channels on my board do not show their “name” in routing screens or on the surface, just “St Aux 4” or whatever while mono channels do show their name. This has caused me several headaches trying to figure out what goes where. Is this intentional behavior or a bug? I can see some point to having some indication that a mix is stereo rather than mono but this does not seem to be the most elegant solution.

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

A short term workaround for this to to hold the “alt view” button to show the mix name eg “St Aux 4” on the LCD in place of the name you’ve given eg “IEM 4”.

Chris

Profile photo of caseymglass
    caseymglass
    Participant

Good point Chris. I have a static setup so I don’t need to use alt-view much but I’ll remember that. I’m in a church setting with volunteers so I’m always interested in a clear setup and this is a little thing that nags me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.