How to set up more than one OneMix mix?

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions How to set up more than one OneMix mix?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of caseymglass caseymglass 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of caseymglass
    caseymglass
    Participant

OK I’m sure there is something obvious that I am not getting here- When I log in through OneMix as an admin I can set up a mix, it’s permissions and custom views. When I logout and back in as a “user” the mix is there. The problem is that I can’t figure out how to make a second different OneMix!

If I log back in as admin and change the aux that the OneMix is dedicated to then the old mix is overwritten. Is the mix tied to the particular iPad? Any help would be wonderful – thanks.

-Casey

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Casey,

GLD Remote and OneMix preferences (such as custom strip layout, Aux mix, permissions) are local to the iPad. They are not linked to GLD user profiles. You can set up each iPad to have different mix, name, strip layout and permissions.

Hope this helps,

Nicola
    A&H

Profile photo of caseymglass
    caseymglass
    Participant

So just to be clear – I have to use the musician’s iPad to set up their mix, and so there is no way to set up a number of mixes ahead of time. Correct?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.