GLD Remote Issue

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions GLD Remote Issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sound Doctor Sound Doctor 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dennisplus
    dennisplus
    Participant

Hello, new to the forum. Been working with the GLD 80 since about Feb and I have the system down pretty well but I’m having an issue with the iPad Remote app. For some reason there are two channels that are unaffected by anything I do on the Remote app itself. Muting and un-muting, volume, EQ, mix, nothing. Anyone else having this issue and has anyone found a fix? one channel is the Keyboard which is plugged into the AR and the other which is our computer which is connected at the back of the board. I think at one point my click track was also unresponsive but it fixed itself. But everything works just fine at the board itself. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU.

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

Are those both stereo channels by any chance?

Chris

dennisplus
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Chris93

Are those both stereo channels by any chance?

Chris

Well computer goes into the board using the RCA inputs at the back of the board. And the keys are just mono like all the other instruments and set up the same. Keyboard>L/Mono>Directbox>AR everything works perfectly fine from the board. Just can’t control any parameters from the iPad. Thanks for the response.

dennisplus
    Participant

Nobody??? Anybody?? -____-

Profile photo of Sound Doctor
    Sound Doctor
    Participant

Dennis:
    OK, check to see you have the latest firmware update and newest iPad Remote. If yes to both, try tremoving reinstalling the iPad Remote from your iPad. If you still hve an issue with the same two channels, try plugging your keyboard into a different mono channel. For the computer RCA input (45-46?), do you have EQ, etc control on the GLD surface? If so, sounds like asoftware glitch for iPad Remote, OR a wireless router problem. Try a different router and see.
    This is like finding a bad channel on an anologe system, change out one thing in the line and test until you find the bad connection.
    Good luck.

Rick
    GLD80, AR2412, AR84, MMO, GLD Remote, KR202 array

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.