Dante Card Routing Issues No Sound

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Dante Card Routing Issues No Sound

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of gazza9797 gazza9797 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gazza9797
    gazza9797
    Participant

I can record all 64 channels without a problem. I can not send the signal back through the Dante Card. I have Audinate Virtual Sound card and Dante Controller running through a Gb ethernet switch.
    Made my virtual connections in the Dante controller for both the TX and the RX. I just can not get the sound to travel back to the system. Software to capture and playback is Reaper 4.402. (made the connections in reaper via the routing matrix)

Any ideas?

gazza

IDR48 – T112 – Dante card – Mac Mini – iPad with MixPad

Profile photo of scruffyd
    scruffyd
    Participant

Have you made the routing in the preamp section of your input channels in IDR48?
    Do you have a screenshot of reaper routing matrix and Dante Controller matrix?

IDR32
    Dante card
    Macbook pro 17
    Ipad2 + mixpad
    Aiport express

gazza9797
    Participant

Got it !!! Yes, it was a routing issue within the iLive. Thanks!

Profile photo of scruffyd
    scruffyd
    Participant

Good for you!
    Tip: save scenes with the routing changes if you wish to do virtual soundcheck! (one scene with rack inputs on all the channels for recording soundcheck and one scene with dante inputs for playback soundcheck)

IDR32
    Dante card
    Macbook pro 17
    Ipad2 + mixpad
    Aiport express

gazza9797
    Participant

Great idea! I was wondering what is the best way to do that. Thanks.
    Recordings have been going great. Now the band, singers and audio team have a great tool to learn from.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.