xDR lost audio

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions xDR lost audio

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of jczannis jczannis 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jczannis
    jczannis
    Participant

I have an iDR-32, a T112, and an xDR-16 in a church installation. The iDR-32 sits on the stage, and the xDR-16 is in a separate room, where its outputs are used to provide FOH and monitor feeds to the amps. We’ve been running this system for over two years, and apart from occasional mixpad connectivity issues, it’s been very stable.

This morning, part of the way through the service, we suddenly lost FOH and monitors. the iDR-32 and T112 seemed to be functioning properly, as there was audio in and out from both, however there was no audio output from the xDR-16.

I rebooted the whole system to no avail. Suddenly, 15 minutes later it began working again. Since it is now working properly I don’t know how to troubleshoot it to figure out what happened. I checked the log files and there does not seem to be any record of the xDR-16 connecting or disconnecting.

Has anyone had a similar issue? Does anyone have any ideas? I would really like to know what caused this so that I can ensure it won’t happen again.

Thanks
    J.C.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.