Show files on different surfaces.

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Show files on different surfaces.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stix Stix 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

Hi Guys, quick question.

I’m from the GLD side of the forum but I have a theatre show coming up which will be on an iLive (I think). [:)] I don’t know which surface it is yet.

If I set up a show file on the offline editor for T112 and an iDR48, and I get for example a T80 and an iDR64, will there be any issues?

Chris

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Here’s what I would suggest:

Using the editor software create a sample show using the T112/iDr48 combination. Switch the editor to T80/iDr64 and read in the show file. It should show you exactly what the hardware would do.

iDr48/T-112/MADI/Dante

Profile photo of Doug
    Doug
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by dburris

Here’s what I would suggest:

Using the editor software create a sample show using the T112/iDr48 combination. Switch the editor to T80/iDr64 and read in the show file. It should show you exactly what the hardware would do.

iDr48/T-112/MADI/Dante

How do you do that without closing and re-starting editor?

http://www.maltingsaudio.co.uk

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

You have to close Editor and re open with the new surface config. Then reload your saved show to see the changes. The main changes will be your channel strip layouts on the different surface.

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72/Mixpad,Tweak,
    Dual M-Dante/DVS, 17″MBP/Logic 9/Custom Mackie Control

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.