Input Socket C7 on iDR-48

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Input Socket C7 on iDR-48

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ceejay ceejay 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ceejay
    ceejay
    Participant

Working a show the other night, and lost signal on this input channel. Obvious troubleshooting with changeout on mic cable and microphone did not work. Proceeded to spinning the input gain knob and surprisingly the signal came back strong at the 12:00 position.
    I recall reading something in the past on the possibility of a board replacement in the mix rack. Curious if anyone else has gone through this type of issue, and how it was resolved.

CRJ
    Oswego, IL

T112 & iDR48
    Sony F 1.73GHZ I7 8 Core
    Win 7 Pro 500GB HD 8G RAM
    TP-Link WR1043ND & Airport Express

Profile photo of Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Lieven-Dewispelaere
    Participant

Hi, mine broke recently , socket B1(input 9), the same problem, at some positions strong signal.
    i swapped the input card wit the E card. so now channel 41 isn’t working but i don’t use it.

Lieven

T112/IDR48/R72/IDR16/xDR16/2ACEcards/IPad1
    Save a tree, eat a beaver

Profile photo of Barni
    Barni
    Participant

Had the same problem with my C1 input, got it to the repair shop and the removed the hole C1-C8 card and I got a new one…. it seams to be a “normal” problem.

/Barni

T-80
    iDR-32
    PL-6
    iPad-MacMini-MacBookPro

Profile photo of ceejay
    ceejay
    Participant

After bench testing at service center, it was concluded that the C1-C8 card needed to be replaced.
    I had them put the F card up to the C position, and purchased the AES/EBU card and they installed that in the F position.
    Will see how it all works when I get it back.
    Thanks Lieven and Barni for the posts.

CRJ
    Oswego, IL

T112 & iDR48
    Sony F 1.73GHZ I7 8 Core
    Win 7 Pro 500GB HD 8G RAM
    TP-Link WR1043ND & Airport Express

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.