GLD-80 Dante Issue

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions GLD-80 Dante Issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jdh28 jdh28 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bear
    Bear
    Participant

Hi guys,

I am having an issue with our GLD-80 and Dante. First I will explain our set up.

I have the following setup:
    -iLive T112 and an iDR-64 with a Dante card in Port B (FOH+MON)
    -Cisco SG300-10 10 Point Gigabit managed switch
    -GLD 80 with a Dante card in Port B (no AR2412) (MEDIA)

Each Dante card is connected to the switch via Cat5e. Sources from stage physically plug into the iDR-64 and the system is synced correctly (The iLive is set to internal sync, the GLD is set to Port B, the iLive Dante is Preferred Master and is synced to external word clock). We have no issue regarding routing or word clock.

The issue that I am having is that occasionally after start up the GLD is not getting any signal for any of the Dante channels. The screen ‘home page’ does say that has connected and when I check the logs it seems like it is connect. However, I am not getting anything.

At the moment a restart of the GLD 80 seems to resolve the problem. However, I would like to get to the bottom of the issue. Has anyone come across the same thing or does anyone have any possible solutions?

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

Could it be related to the switch-on order? Restarting the GLD would make it be the last thing to be switched on.

Chris

Profile photo of Bear
    Bear
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Chris93

Could it be related to the switch-on order? Restarting the GLD would make it be the last thing to be switched on.

Chris

It’s always the last thing to be switched on.

Anyone else with an ideas? IS there a way to send a ticket to A&H?

Profile photo of jdh28
    jdh28
    Participant

quote:

IS there a way to send a ticket to A&H?

Yes: https://allen-heath.helpserve.com/Core/Default/Index

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.