Saving show to USB

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Saving show to USB

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of QualityAV QualityAV 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gar01
    gar01
    Participant

Hi all
    Just updated to latest firmware and since I did I can store a show on the GLD but when I try and copy to USB I keep getting an error message, any ideas? Thanks

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

updated as well to newest firmware, store and copy to usb was no problem! Check your USB-Drive! Maybe not enough space? And if you are using the second usb-connection at the same time it can be a problem! If nothing helps, try another USB-drive!

GLD-80 / AR2412 / AR84 / Qu-16

Profile photo of gar01
    gar01
    Participant

Thanks for the reply I have a show tonight and will try out a different USB drive,on another note when I tried to record onto the current drive that I’m using it would only record on the lower of the two USB ports were as before I always used the top one,would charging my ipad in the spare USB port be causing a problem?

Profile photo of QualityAV
    QualityAV
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by gar01

Thanks for the reply I have a show tonight and will try out a different USB drive,on another note when I tried to record onto the current drive that I’m using it would only record on the lower of the two USB ports were as before I always used the top one,would charging my ipad in the spare USB port be causing a problem?

iPAD will not charge.. iPhone does…
    lack of power in the usb?
    my ipad say’s connected but “not loading”…

GulikerAV.nl

GLD80
    AR24/12
    AR8/4 (*2)
    And now also the QU-16

I’m so happy with them ;)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.