T80 Schematic? !!!!!

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions T80 Schematic? !!!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ben A&H Ben A&H 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of theWhiplash
    theWhiplash
    Participant

I went in and fixed my name & color screens by pushing on the ribbon cables…pretty much got them all working again.
    But that has now lead to an even worse problem…at some point in opening up the T80 something has come disconnected from the faders control…so they don’t move, and they won’t “mix”. Everything else works including the layer selectors, but faders don’t track.
    Anyone have a schematic for the T80? Maybe someone from A&H moding this forum? I have 2 more shows this weekend yet (July 5-6). I am assuming I got something crossed, and there is at least one ribbon connector not connected and I am about 99% sure its the issue–BUT there is NO place for it to connect that I can find, so that 1% makes me go hmm and confuses the crap out of me.
    I can still connect and control with Editor, so I’m not dead in the water, but I’m frustrated to no end.

Matthew Grunden
    Big Daddy Weave
    FOH/PM
    iLive T80/IDR32

Profile photo of Rexeltw
    Rexeltw
    Participant

Submit a repair ticket and they should be able to send you a PDF of the guide for changing the fader control module. I’ve only got the paper SBC one here so that’s not much help!

Just remember kids no matter how good your mixing is you can’t polish a turd…

Profile photo of Ben A&H
    Ben A&H

Hi Matthew,

As you are based in the USA you will be best served contacting the Technical Support team at our US distributors:

https://www.americanmusicandsound.com/en/brands/allen_heath/support

They are best positioned to assist you with your problem.

Best Regards,
    Ben

Allen & Heath Technical Support
    https://www.allen-heath.com/support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.