GLD80 & AR2412 for sale £4000

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions GLD80 & AR2412 for sale £4000

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of QualityAV QualityAV 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jonnyweston
    jonnyweston
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I am selling one of my GLD80 & AR2412 to make an upgrade to the GLD112. (Just the desk and rack – no cases I am afraid)

At the moment I have two desks here and will sell the lesser used of them (its been used about 6 times). Immaculate condition.

I am not supplying the cat5 cable unless a deal can be made, but you’ll get a good cable for about £350 from https://www.directcablesystems.com/site/index.php OR you can buy the sub £100 Thomann cable to get you started – which actually is apparently not that bad anyway [:D]

Any interest – then let me know via email to jonnydjweston@gmail.com Its in Belfast here – but I will freight the unit for £50 if necessary. Bank Transfer payment only – for ease and speed.

Thanks
    Jonny

A&H GLD80, AR2412 & Dante Card x 2
    Korg M50, Novation SL25 MKII, Akai MPD26
    Logic Studio 9, Reason 6.5, Ableton 8

Profile photo of HalfBakedPotato
    HalfBakedPotato
    Participant

“OR you can buy the sub £100 Thomann cable to get you started – which actually is apparently not that bad anyway”

Err… speaking from experience, it is. Unusable. Audio glitches and syncing problems all over the shop.

Stay away!

Profile photo of QualityAV
    QualityAV
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by HalfBakedPotato

“OR you can buy the sub £100 Thomann cable to get you started – which actually is apparently not that bad anyway”

Err… speaking from experience, it is. Unusable. Audio glitches and syncing problems all over the shop.

Stay away!

true, its not the best cable, but for me it works fine. I’m using the 75 mtr reel.
    I’ve had no problems with it..

GulikerAV.nl

GLD80
    AR24/12
    AR8/4 (*2)
    And now also the QU-16

I’m so happy with them ;)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.