iDr48 + ME-U + ME-1

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions iDr48 + ME-U + ME-1

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Leon BigEars A&H Leon BigEars A&H 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nick-B
    Nick-B
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Can someone tell me if you can create a personal monitor system using just the iDr48 + the ME-U switch + the ME-1 personal monitor mixers. I realize that i would have to setup everything with a computer. I would like to be able to get DANTE out of the iDr48 for multitrack recording and to send DANTE to my Yamaha M7CL-48.

Thanks!

Nick B

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,

You can fit a Dante card to the ME-U as well as the iDR. This way you can route out of Port B the signals for both personal monitoring and the Yamaha.

I hope this helps,

Nicola
    A&H

Profile photo of Leon BigEars A&H
    Leon BigEars A&H

If you are not using a surface you can also use the ‘Surface’ port-A ACE port on the iDR48 to connect up to the ME-1 stations. you may have to jig around a bit with the mapping [ME channels start at ACE#21] but it works. Could save you waiting for ME-U and another Dante card!

Leon A&H UK. Please do not adjust your set; normal service will be resumed as soon as possible!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.