two routing questions

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions two routing questions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Leon BigEars A&H Leon BigEars A&H 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Hi there!

1.question
    Is it possible, for example, to route AUX1 to the output socket 1 on the AR2412 rack and route as well AUX2 to the same output socket?

2.question
    Can i route AUX 1 to output socket 1 on AR2412 and as well to an XLR output socket on the back of the console?

I’m pretty sure that it will work.. but i don’t have access yet to check it at my console!
    THX

P.S. Refered to my dealer… today i should recieve my Qu-16! Wohooo!

GLD-80 / AR2412 / AR84 / Qu-16

Profile photo of gkhewitt
    gkhewitt
    Participant

You can route something (aux, matrix, direct out, whatever) to multiple output sockets but you cannot route two things to one socket

Profile photo of Leon BigEars A&H
    Leon BigEars A&H

You can use a Matrix to route Aux1 and Aux2 to a socket

quote:

Originally posted by eotsskleet

Hi there!

1.question
    Is it possible, for example, to route AUX1 to the output socket 1 on the AR2412 rack and route as well AUX2 to the same output socket?

2.question
    Can i route AUX 1 to output socket 1 on AR2412 and as well to an XLR output socket on the back of the console?

I’m pretty sure that it will work.. but i don’t have access yet to check it at my console!
    THX

P.S. Refered to my dealer… today i should recieve my Qu-16! Wohooo!

GLD-80 / AR2412 / AR84 / Qu-16

Leon A&H UK. Please do not adjust your set; normal service will be resumed as soon as possible!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.