GLD Dante Upgrade Manual

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions GLD Dante Upgrade Manual

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of BobWitte BobWitte 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BobWitte
    BobWitte
    Participant

I downloaded the Dante Firmware Update Manager. I downloaded the latest firmware (3.6.4), BUT THE LINK: https://www.audinate.com/software-downloads/AUD-MAN-Firmware_Update_Manager-v1.6.pdf

Returns: Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /software-downloads/AUD-MAN-Firmware_Update_Manager-v1.6.pdf on this server.

I guessed on how to do this – connected to the F=Dante Card, verified the connection with Dante Controller, started up the Firmware Update, located the 3.6.4 file, but the updater does not see the Dante card…..

Someone have the PDF and can send it (bwitte at me . com) OR what am I doing wrong without having the manual in front of me?????

Bob

GLD80, AR2412, 2xAR84, Dante

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

Are you logged in?

Chris

Profile photo of gkhewitt
    gkhewitt
    Participant

I had an issue with the upgrade similar to yours:

– Make sure only the Dante network interface is enabled/connected within windows, all other adapters (especially wireless) should be disabled
    – Make sure you are connected to the Dante primary port on the M-Dante card
    – Turn off windows firewall
    – Run update manager as an administrator

That’s what I had to do to get it to work.

George

Profile photo of BobWitte
    BobWitte
    Participant

Thanks.

I am using the Mac application. I assume it would be similar. I did have my wireless network om.

Chris93: As far as whether I was logged into the A&H software download area – I was since I just downloaded the Firmware Update Manager and the update itself. I thought of this too so I re-entered the page (submitted my email address etc.) and tried again.

quote:

Originally posted by gkhewitt

I had an issue with the upgrade similar to yours:

– Make sure only the Dante network interface is enabled/connected within windows, all other adapters (especially wireless) should be disabled
    – Make sure you are connected to the Dante primary port on the M-Dante card
    – Turn off windows firewall
    – Run update manager as an administrator

That’s what I had to do to get it to work.

George

Bob

GLD80, AR2412, 2xAR84, Dante

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.