[ask] sound doesn’t out to speaker

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions [ask] sound doesn’t out to speaker

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Doug Doug 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of audio_sound
    audio_sound
    Participant

hello..
    i want ask about ilive digital T112
    the problem is sound doesn’t out to speaker signal from the mic can be received by a mixer, any body can help me????

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by audio_sound

hello..
    i want ask about ilive digital T112
    the problem is sound doesn’t out to speaker signal from the mic can be received by a mixer, any body can help me????

Do you have your outputs patched?
    Do you know your amp and speakers work?
    There’s about a million things that could be wrong, need more info

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    Austin Federa, Lawrence University
    https://dimmercheck.blogspot.com

Profile photo of Doug
    Doug
    Participant

Thing to do is follow the signal path which is easy to do on the T112. To begin with speak into the mic and look at the channel the mic is plugged into and do the lights indicate that the signal is getting in? If yes then look at the output channel and see if the lights light up when you talk into the mic. If yes then the signal is getting through the desk to the output.So now press OUTPUT on the surface and make sure your speakers are patch to the output sockets of the mixrack. If the signal doesn’t appear at the output you expect it to then you have to check the routing of that signal on the desk, is it routed to a group and that group isn’t routed to the output? Or is there a mute on somewhere you don’t know about? Press select on the mic channel then press Routing on the surface and it will tell you where its going

http://www.maltingsaudio.co.uk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.