Channel and preset-names.

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Channel and preset-names.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of hpsmith hpsmith 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Volum
    Volum
    Participant

When I recall a previously stored channel (with EQ and comp-settings) from the channel library, I would like the channel-strip display to show the name (ie: “Vocal”) of the preset i have recalled. any way to do this?

Also: when copying a channel (ie. you just want ch 3, which is labelled “Hi-Hat” to ch 5) using the copy/past button, why does not the name (label on the strip) get copied as well, or at least there should be an option..?

Willy
    FOH-tech.
    GLD-80
    AR2412
    AR84

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

I think the reason for not having it copy the names by default is so that if you were setting up similar inputs with different names eg. BGV 1, BGV 2, BGV 3 you can copy settings without messing up the labelling and forgetting which is which. It makes sense for the library setting though.

I don’t mind if it’s an option obviously. [:)]

Chris

Profile photo of hpsmith
    hpsmith
    Participant

In our church we have been using the GLD for 6 months and would start using the libraries to save the individual vocalist channel. In saving the name and color with the channel would make it very easy to recall from USB each vocal thus I would add my vote for this feature. [:)]

Regards,
    Hennie
    GLD-80, AR2412, AR84

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.