Unable to overwrite show to USB

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions Unable to overwrite show to USB

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of eotsskleet eotsskleet 11 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sound Doctor
    Sound Doctor
    Participant

Love my GLD! Rung into an issue that just started recently. I have a couple of different shows save on the mixer with backup on USB thumb drive. Up to yesterday I could overwrite to both multiple times with no problem. As I have several ME-1’s(REALLY LOVE THEM!) and after setting up DO’s in monitor page I wanted to overwrite a show with these settings. Worked fine on the GLD, but when attempting to overwrite the same show on the USB, I get an error message that the overwrite failed. I have never seen this before.
    Anybody else have this issue, am I missing something obvious?
    I have tried saving the show to a new show name, save it to the USB no problem but when trying to overwrite to the USB I get the error message. Might it be that I must make a change like move a fader for the overwrite to work?

Rick
    GLD80
    AR2412
    AR128

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

Is the flash drive full?

Chris

Profile photo of Sound Doctor
    Sound Doctor
    Participant

It s a 32 gig. I have 5 or 6 shows & some presets for ME’s, not audio files or anything else. And I wasn’t saving new shows just overwriting existing ones…

Rick
    GLD80
    AR2412
    AR128

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

I’ve heard of issues with bigger sizes of flash drives, does it have the same problem with other smaller drives?

Chris

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

I use a 4GB FlashDrive and had no problems yet! Even when the drive was full, i could still overwrite existing shows! (Running Firmware V1.0)

GL2400 32CH ==> GLD-80 / AR2412 / AR84

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.