iLive Editor 1.83 – Only 1 Option

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions iLive Editor 1.83 – Only 1 Option

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gijsbert Gijsbert 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MikeGeez
    MikeGeez
    Participant

Hey Guys.

I’ve recently upgraded my OS (OSX 10.8.3) and now ILive Editor is just not the same anymore #smh… I have deleted all iLive files and tried to reinstall. That didn’t work. Not really sure of what else to do now. As you can see (photo attached) I no longer get ‘Offline’ and ‘Mix Rack Only’ modes. I have downloaded v1.9. and I plan to update the firmware once I have a good stretch of no shows. When I open v1.9 (Offline) I have all the options I had when v1.83 was working properly.

Please ask all the obvious questions you need to.

Mike

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Photo/File: iLiveEditor_Tshooting_01.png
    104.02 KB

iLive-T80/iDR32/Tweak/Editor/15″MBP/

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

Looks as though your surface simulation is not working. Why that’s happening though, I couldn’t say.

Is the Mac equivalent of “idr-livesim.dll” present in the program folder? Sorry, I don’t have a Mac.

Profile photo of AndyH
    AndyH

Hi MikeGeez,

Unfortunately OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion) isn’t supported in V1.83 iLive Editor. We only added 10.8 support in V1.90 iLive Editor.

Running V1.90 iLive Firmware & Editor should bring back all three Editor options.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

AndyH
    A&H

Profile photo of MikeGeez
    MikeGeez
    Participant

Hey Andy.

Thanks.

Im updating the firmware now, and I am not able to update the mixrack. I have 3x idr32. I have successfuly updated 2 mixracks. having issues with the third (Error: Update of Unit iDR32 V1.83 Failed)

Ive contacted American Music and Sound. And I haven’t been able to get in touch with anyone yet. Please help.

iLive-T80/iDR32/Tweak/Editor/15″MBP/

Profile photo of Gijsbert
    Gijsbert
    Participant

Maybe totally unrelated, but if you start the editor twice on the same computer, the second editor shows the same picture…. I just found out tonight by accident

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.