“Reset” to new default?

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions “Reset” to new default?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of eotsskleet eotsskleet 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

When you hold down the red reset button and for example press the sel-button of a whole channel (above the fader) all the settings changes to the “default” settings for the channelstrip.
    Is it possible to change that “default”?
    For me i’m used to work with a HPF and a Compressor thats ON by default, but set to zero (HPF as low as possible and compressor treshold that high that it doesn’t take affect). So all you have to do during the soundcheck is to turn turn it in or out.
    I know that i can store every single setting in the library but i need to load each of them seperately! So it would be nice if there would be a default in the library that everyone can change for them needs and recall it with the “reset-button” or at minimum recall it from the library but affect all the single processing parts.

Or is there a preformance problem if i set the compressor and HPF by default on every channel to ON? I will not do it if the desk slow down because of that!

Whatever, the desk is great! i’ve worked on the GL2400 since years and the GLD-80 is my first own digital mixer but i would not change back to the analog desk! Just love the GLD!

GL2400 32CH ==> GLD-80 / AR2412 / AR84

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.