Howto Route FX to Aux??

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Howto Route FX to Aux??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of woutert woutert 11 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MaartenLouer
    MaartenLouer
    Participant

Hello,

How can I send FX to Auxes? I’m using my iDR32 in my studio and my singer wants to have a little reverb on her headphone. How can i do that?

kind regards,

Maarten Louer

Hi all,

Just figuring out howto do some EQ over monitors. It seems that i only can EQ things on the Aux bus, but not on channels. Lets say i have a stereo in ear mix, and the singer wants the guitar to be EQ’d how can i do that? FOH EQ is no problem but EQuing instruments over Aux channels. kind regards,

Maarten Louer

Profile photo of joefi
    joefi
    Participant

dear Maarten,

why do you send this question with every new post?:
    Hi all,

Just figuring out howto do some EQ over monitors. It seems that i only can EQ things on the Aux bus, but not on channels. Lets say i have a stereo in ear mix, and the singer wants the guitar to be EQ’d how can i do that? FOH EQ is no problem but EQuing instruments over Aux channels. kind regards,

I thought you’ve got the answer!? please delete this text and send only the new question …

what are you using surface or editor or both?

kr

joe

iDR32 & IPad1 & R72 & DANTE
    *** less is more ***

Profile photo of gilparente
    gilparente
    Participant

He may have mistakenly put that on his signature..

To answer your question:
    Just send the FX input channel to that aux. Not the FX send fader.

Gil Parente
    Design & Integration
    Entertainment Arts, Inc.
    iLive 176, T112
    iDR48 , iDR16, iDR10
    Multiple iPads
    Dante
    Etc..

Profile photo of MaartenLouer
    MaartenLouer
    Participant

Uhm

I didn’t :)

quote:

Originally posted by joefi

dear Maarten,

why do you send this question with every new post?:
    Hi all,

I thought you’ve got the answer!? please delete this text and send only the new question …

what are you using surface or editor or both?

kr

joe

iDR32 & IPad1 & R72 & DANTE
    *** less is more ***

Hi all,

Maarten Louer

Profile photo of vilddyr
    vilddyr
    Participant

there’s no seperate channel EQ for monitorsends. No desks have this. If you do not want to share EQ for FOH and MON you will have to split to different channels for each purpose. The same applies if the different bandmembers wants different EQ settings.

Profile photo of woutert
    woutert
    Participant

Yes you did.
    Route the guys instrument to a second channel and use that for his monitoring… and another solution: invest in ME1… in that case every musician has his own separate monitor mixer and the possibility to adjust EQ per channel.

Voila.

quote:

Originally posted by MaartenLouer

Uhm

I didn’t :)

Maarten Louer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.