New user, a few probably simple questions

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions New user, a few probably simple questions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KarlTL KarlTL 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KarlTL
    KarlTL
    Participant

Doing some work with a venue with an iLive T80 surface, iDR48 and a linked xDR16. Board is configured for LR-S out’s, 16 Aux send’s etc..

It’s a fairly complex fixed venue. I didn’t set it up and the folks who did are not available to explain what/why they did certain configurations. I can sort out most things on the desk but a few things just escape me…

1. If I select an Aux Mix/Master strip, is there some simple way to see exactly which physical output’s the Aux is routed to?

2. On the LR and Sub Mix Master Strips, similar question. Is there a way to quickly see what/which/all physical output’s the LR and Sub out’s are routed to? On this particular system they route to multiple out’s, I just cant seem to sort out how to determine which ones.

Whats got my brain melting is that I was able to trace the physical xlr cable going to the sub amp. It connects to the iDR48, output I8. When I select the “Output” screen on the desk and select that output jack, the screen says it’s source is a direct out from chan 60…is this some internal chan or something? How would I look at that and see what’s routed to it???

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Karl

Reference Point Recording
    Salt Lake City, Ut.

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by KarlTL

Doing some work with a venue with an iLive T80 surface, iDR48 and a linked xDR16. Board is configured for LR-S out’s, 16 Aux send’s etc..

It’s a fairly complex fixed venue. I didn’t set it up and the folks who did are not available to explain what/why they did certain configurations. I can sort out most things on the desk but a few things just escape me…

1. If I select an Aux Mix/Master strip, is there some simple way to see exactly which physical output’s the Aux is routed to?

2. On the LR and Sub Mix Master Strips, similar question. Is there a way to quickly see what/which/all physical output’s the LR and Sub out’s are routed to? On this particular system they route to multiple out’s, I just cant seem to sort out how to determine which ones.

Whats got my brain melting is that I was able to trace the physical xlr cable going to the sub amp. It connects to the iDR48, output I8. When I select the “Output” screen on the desk and select that output jack, the screen says it’s source is a direct out from chan 60…is this some internal chan or something? How would I look at that and see what’s routed to it???

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Karl

Salt Lake City, Ut.

Hi Karl,

Can’t stress enough how good the iLive tutorial videos are, they give you a really fantastic overview of the console, and they are quite accuritly named, meaning if you are looking for one feature you can watch a 5 min video instead of skipping through a 2 hour training DVD. They’re on youtube on the A&H account

1: Yes, there’s an outputs screen, but also you can select a prefrence so when you hold the ALT VIEW button it’ll show the physical input or output its routed to.

2: There’s an outputs button under the touch screen. Has all that info in it.

3: iLive has 64 ‘channels’ of DSP power, you can double-soft-patch and so on, so no matter if its an idr-64 or -16 you have the same DSP. Channel 60 could be a clone of another input, and iPod in from the surface, or anything else. No real good way to tell you what it is without seeing it.

there’s a great web app called iLive Viewer https://www.ilive-t.com/viewer that will generate output paperworks etc from a showfile. Really useful for configs you are not familiar with.

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

Profile photo of KarlTL
    KarlTL
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by tk2k

Hi Karl,

Can’t stress enough how good the iLive tutorial videos are, they give you a really fantastic overview of the console, and they are quite accuritly named, meaning if you are looking for one feature you can watch a 5 min video instead of skipping through a 2 hour training DVD. They’re on youtube on the A&H account

1: Yes, there’s an outputs screen, but also you can select a prefrence so when you hold the ALT VIEW button it’ll show the physical input or output its routed to.

3: iLive has 64 ‘channels’ of DSP power, you can double-soft-patch and so on, so no matter if its an idr-64 or -16 you have the same DSP. Channel 60 could be a clone of another input, and iPod in from the surface, or anything else. No real good way to tell you what it is without seeing it.

there’s a great web app called iLive Viewer https://www.ilive-t.com/viewer that will generate output paperworks etc from a showfile. Really useful for configs you are not familiar with.

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

Hey tk,

Thanks for the reply..

Preferences are set up to show scribble strip/input chan name normally. I can press the “Alt View” button and this does display the physical input for an input channel but it doesn’t display the physical output channel. This makes sense for an INPUT that may be routed to multiple destinations but for an Aux send, running to a physical output that feeds a stage wedge amp, it seems like there should be an easy way to see what physical output the send is going to.

I’ve been looking at the outputs screen. I did see it in one of the training videos on the A&H site, it’s mentioned briefly but theres no detailed description I can find that explains the symbology used.

For example, on the outputs screen, below the Main L/R buss’s, I can press the screen and it flips through multiple outputs that those buss’ are routed to. It seems to show routings to “B52” and “B53” (among others). This doesn’t seem to make much sense though since “B” group jacks are input’s on both the iDR48 and the xDR16….(physical output jacks being groups G,H & I on the iDR48 and group C on the xDR16).

I feel fairly comfortable with the overall DSP structure (64 in, 32 buss, 32 out’s). Whats confusing me is that I can bring up screens that show input’s but, going back to my example of the SUB out, if I press the Alt View button, the SUB out MIx/Master strip does show S-B3 (curious why neither the Main L/R show anything). Seems to indicate that it’s routed to the mix surface output B3…problem is there’s nothing physically plugged into surface output B3. When I saw this I looked at the system diagrams from the original installer, they show the sub amp connected to physical jack I8 on the iDR48 rack. I can unplug that and the sub definitely is lost. But when I bring up the output’s screen for that jack, it says the source is a direct out from IP chan 60. When I bring up the input chan screen chan 60 shows nothing.

I’m guessing that Chan 60 may actually be DSP buss 60 and not an actual physical jack but i cant sort out a way to look at it.

Thanks for the link to the iLive viewer. I have captured copies of all Shows and scenes on a USB stick, I’ll print them out with the viewer and see if that makes more sense.

Thanks again for the reply, I know it’s difficult to give definitive answers on a forum like this (I may not even be phrasing the question, or describing the problem correctly) but I sure do appreciate you trying! Maybe I’ll see if I can print the viewer description of the show and attach it to a post. Would that make more sense?

Thanks and all the best!

Karl

Salt Lake City, Ut.

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

Hi Karl,

I’m not sure about your alt view, mine does show it I believe. What firmware version is your console?
    The output screen should give you something like this, where you can see what is patched to the outputs
    [img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Photo/File: outputs.png
    123.03 KB

If you want to upload your show file I could take a look at it and try and sort some of this out. Is it possible your mains are being fed by matrix outs?

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

Profile photo of KarlTL
    KarlTL
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by tk2k

Hi Karl,

I’m not sure about your alt view, mine does show it I believe. What firmware version is your console?
    The output screen should give you something like this, where you can see what is patched to the outputs
    [img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Photo/File: outputs.png
    123.03 KB

If you want to upload your show file I could take a look at it and try and sort some of this out. Is it possible your mains are being fed by matrix outs?

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

tk,

First…many many thanks!!! Firmware was recently updated to v 1.9. As far as I understand it the matrix out’s are being used to feed a DVD recorder and a CD recorder. I dont think they’re being used to feed any of the house speakers.

I’m having to reverse engineer the setup and, while I do have system wiring diagrams, I’m discovering that many of the actual connections in the system dont match what the diagrams show…complicates the heck out of things.

I’ve attached the show file that’s being used (saved following the firmware update).

Just to summarize the system setup…

It’s an iDR48 rack at the stage. The iDR48 has an ACE card in port B that connects to the xDR16 located in the FOH balcony. The xDR16 has a DANTE card in port B which I believe was intended to provide multitrack recording capabilities using a PC in the FOH balcony (although that was never actually installed/setup by the installer).

I believe the T80 surface is connected, via ACE, to the iDR48 down on the stage

System is set up to provide main L/R and a sub out. The venue has multiple amp/speaker system (main L/R, rear sidefill speakers, downfill speakers ceiling mounted center of room further from the stage as well as overflow area speakers).

The main L/R out’s are routed to an EV Netmax 8000 which I think is being used to provide both signal delay and some eq processing to signals before fanning the main L/R signals out to the various amp’s.

I did upload the show file into the iLive viewer you mentioned. I was a little confused with what to set for the “Mix rack I/O configuration. Since I have an ACE card in port B of the iDR48 (master) rack, I guessed I would set the I/O configuration to “ACE B” (ignoring the DANTE card in port B of the slave xDR16).

Again, many thanks for the help!!!

Hmmm…tried uploading the show file but I get a 505 server error from the forum server. Not sure what thats about.

Let me try this, I ran the show file through iLive viewer and here is a sreen shot of the results…I hope….

Start
    System
    Recording
    Rent
    Service
    iLive Viewer

Deutsch
    English

The pdf Reports are located on the right side

–> –> –> –> –>

Future versions of the iLive Viewer:

Version 1.1: Support of various scenes.
    Release: April/May 2012
    Version 1.2: Routing analysis. Compact summary tables on the assignment of inputs to buses, DCAs, etc.
    Release: July 2012

Scene: Current Scene
    Input channels
    Channel (DSP) Name Phys. Input Direct Out Insert Send Insert Return
    1 Pulpt Mix Rack Input A1
    2 Red Port B ACE In 1
    3 Orange Port B ACE In 2
    4 Yellow Port B ACE In 3
    5 Green Port B ACE In 4
    6 Blue Port B ACE In 5
    7 KeyVx Mix Rack Input F3
    8 PnoVx Mix Rack Input F1
    9 OgnVx Mix Rack Input E7
    10 StgVx Mix Rack Input E6
    11 Keys Mix Rack Input F2
    Mixrack Out

G2

12 Piano Mix Rack Input E8
    Mixrack Out

G1

13 OgnHi Mix Rack Input B7
    14 OgnLo Mix Rack Input B8
    15 Kick Mix Rack Input C1
    16 Snare Mix Rack Input C2
    17 HiHat Mix Rack Input C3
    18 Tom L Mix Rack Input C4
    19 Tom R Mix Rack Input C5
    20 Ride Mix Rack Input C6
    21 Cym L Mix Rack Input C7
    22 Cym R Mix Rack Input C8
    23 MstrL Mix Rack Input D1
    24 MstrR Mix Rack Input D2
    25 Bass Mix Rack Input F4
    Mixrack Out

G4

26 Perc Mix Rack Input D2
    27 Gtr 1 Mix Rack Input D3
    Mixrack Out

G5

28 Gtr 2 Mix Rack Input D4
    Mixrack Out

G6

29 ChrL1 Mix Rack Input B2
    30 ChrL2 Mix Rack Input B3
    31 Chr C Mix Rack Input B4
    32 ChrR1 Mix Rack Input B5
    33 ChrR2 Mix Rack Input B6
    34 Baptm Port B ACE In 6
    35 Aud L Port B ACE In 14
    Port B

ACE Out 37

36 Aud R Port B ACE In 15
    Port B

ACE Out 38

37 Band Mix Rack Input E5
    38 CD Port B ACE In 9
    39 iPod Port B ACE In 10
    40 PrsPC
    41 DVD Mix Rack Input F1
    42 Video Mix Rack Input F2
    43 43
    44 44 Mix Rack Input F4
    45 Winds Mix Rack Input D8
    46 46 Mix Rack Input F6
    47 47 Mix Rack Input F7
    48 48 Mix Rack Input F8
    49 49 Mix Rack Input G1
    50 MYKE Mix Rack Input G2
    51 51 Mix Rack Input G3
    52 52 Mix Rack Input G4
    53 53 Mix Rack Input G5
    54 54 Mix Rack Input G6
    55 55 Mix Rack Input G7
    56 56 Mix Rack Input G8
    57 57 Mix Rack Input H1
    58 58 Mix Rack Input H2
    59 59 Mix Rack Input H3
    60 60 Port B ACE In 17
    Mixrack Out

I8

61/62 61/62 L Surface Input A1
    61/62 R Surface Input A2
    63/64 63/64 L Mix Rack Input H7
    63/64 R Mix Rack Input H8
    FX
    FX Unit Input Output
    FX Unit 1 FX Send Bus
    FX Send Bus

1 (REV1)
    1 (REV1)

OP1: Input FX 1
    OP2: Input FX 1
    L (REV1)
    R (REV1)
    FX Unit 2 FX Send Bus
    FX Send Bus

2 (REV2)
    2 (REV2)

OP1: Input FX 2
    OP2: Input FX 2
    L (REV2)
    R (REV2)
    FX Unit 3 FX Send Bus
    FX Send Bus

3 (DDL)
    3 (DDL)

OP1: Input FX 3
    OP2: Input FX 3
    L (DDL)
    R (DDL)
    FX Unit 4 FX Send Bus
    FX Send Bus

4 (ADT)
    4 (ADT)

OP1: Input FX 4
    OP2: Input FX 4
    L (ADT)
    R (ADT)
    FX Unit 5 FX Send Bus
    FX Send Bus

5 (SND5)
    5 (SND5)

OP1: Input FX 5
    OP2: Input FX 5
    L (RTN5)
    R (RTN5)
    FX Unit 6 FX Send Bus
    FX Send Bus

6 (SND6)
    6 (SND6)

OP1: Input FX 6
    OP2: Input FX 6
    L (RTN6)
    R (RTN6)
    FX Unit 7

Mono Aux

5 (BDshk)

OP 6 : Mixrack Out
    I5
    FX Unit 8 Mono Aux

7 (ChrFB)

OP 1 : Mixrack Out
    OP 6 : Mixrack Out
    I7
    I6
    Mono Group
    No. Name Ext. Input Insert Send Insert Return Outputs
    1 Organ
    Mixrack Out

G3
    2 2
    Stereo Group
    not available
    Mono Aux
    1 Mon 1
    Mixrack Out

I1
    2 Mon 2
    Mixrack Out

I2
    3 Mon 3
    Mixrack Out

I3
    4 Mon 4
    Mixrack Out
    Port B

I4
    ACE Out 39
    5 BDshk
    Surface Out
    Port B
    FX Unit 7

C1
    ACE Out 40
    IP 3
    6 PCshk
    Surface Out
    Port B

C2
    ACE Out 41
    7 ChrFB
    Surface Out
    Port B
    Port B
    FX Unit 8

C3
    ACE Out 36
    ACE Out 42
    IP 1
    8 Sub
    Surface Out
    Port B

C4
    ACE Out 43
    9 Choir
    Mixrack Out

H5
    10 Stage
    Mixrack Out

H6
    11 Ambnt
    Mixrack Out

H7
    12 Ornge
    Mixrack Out

H1
    13 Yelow
    Mixrack Out

H2
    14 Green
    Mixrack Out

H3
    15 Blue
    Mixrack Out

H4
    16 MainL
    Mixrack Out

H8
    Stereo Aux
    1 Drums L
    Mixrack Out
    Surface Out

G7
    C5
    Drums R
    Mixrack Out
    Surface Out

G8
    C6
    2 Choir L
    Choir R
    Mono Matrix
    1 MainL
    Mixrack Out
    Surface Out
    Surface Out
    Surface Out

J1
    B4
    B1
    C7
    2 2
    Mixrack Out
    Surface Out
    Surface Out

J2
    B2
    C8
    Stereo Matrix
    1 DVDRC L
    Mixrack Out
    Surface Out
    Surface Out
    Surface Out

J5
    B1
    B5
    D5
    DVDRC R
    Mixrack Out
    Surface Out
    Surface Out
    Surface Out

J6
    B2
    B6
    D6
    Main
    Left L
    Surface Out
    Port B
    Port B
    Port B
    Port B
    Port B

D1
    ACE Out 1
    ACE Out 17
    ACE Out 33
    ACE Out 51
    ACE Out 60
    Right R
    Surface Out
    Port B
    Port B
    Port B
    Port B
    Port B

D2
    ACE Out 2
    ACE Out 18
    ACE Out 34
    ACE Out 52
    ACE Out 61
    Sub SUB
    Surface Out
    Surface Out
    Port B
    Port B
    Port B
    Port B

B3
    D3
    ACE Out 3
    ACE Out 35
    ACE Out 55
    ACE Out 62
    Surface T80 Inputs
    Input Number (Name)
    A1 DSP
    61 (61/62 L)
    A2 DSP
    62 (61/62 R)
    A3
    A4
    A5
    A6
    A7
    A8
    Surface T80 Outputs
    Output Source Number (Name)
    B1 Stereo Matrix 1 (DVDRC L)
    B2 Stereo Matrix 1 (DVDRC R)
    B3 Main 3 (SUB)
    B4 Mono Matrix 1 (MainL)
    B5 Stereo Matrix 1 (DVDRC L)
    B6 Stereo Matrix 1 (DVDRC R)
    B7
    B8 Stereo Matrix 2 (2 R)
    Mixrack iDR 48 Inputs
    Input Number (Name)
    A1 DSP
    1 (Pulpt)
    A2
    A3
    A4 Port B
    ACE Out 4 ()
    A5 Port B
    ACE Out 5 ()
    A6 Port B
    ACE Out 6 ()
    A7 Port B
    ACE Out 7 ()
    A8 Port B
    ACE Out 8 ()
    B1
    B2 DSP
    29 (ChrL1)
    B3 DSP
    30 (ChrL2)
    B4 DSP
    Port B
    31 (Chr C)
    ACE Out 12 ()
    B5 DSP
    Port B
    32 (ChrR1)
    ACE Out 13 ()
    B6 DSP
    Port B
    33 (ChrR2)
    ACE Out 14 ()
    B7 DSP
    Port B
    13 (OgnHi)
    ACE Out 15 ()
    B8 DSP
    Port B
    14 (OgnLo)
    ACE Out 16 ()
    C1 DSP
    15 (Kick)
    C2 DSP
    16 (Snare)
    C3 DSP
    17 (HiHat)
    C4 DSP
    Port B
    18 (Tom L)
    ACE Out 20 ()
    C5 DSP
    Port B
    19 (Tom R)
    ACE Out 21 ()
    C6 DSP
    Port B
    20 (Ride)
    ACE Out 22 ()
    C7 DSP
    21 (Cym L)
    C8 DSP
    22 (Cym R)
    D1 DSP
    Port B
    23 (MstrL)
    ACE Out 25 ()
    D2 DSP
    DSP
    Port B
    24 (MstrR)
    26 (Perc)
    ACE Out 26 ()
    D3 DSP
    Port B
    27 (Gtr 1)
    ACE Out 27 ()
    D4 DSP
    Port B
    28 (Gtr 2)
    ACE Out 28 ()
    D5 Port B
    ACE Out 29 ()
    D6 Port B
    ACE Out 30 ()
    D7 Port B
    ACE Out 31 ()
    D8 DSP
    Port B
    45 (Winds)
    ACE Out 32 ()
    E1
    E2
    E3
    E4
    E5 DSP
    37 (Band)
    E6 DSP
    10 (StgVx)
    E7 DSP
    9 (OgnVx)
    E8 DSP
    12 (Piano)
    F1 DSP
    DSP
    8 (PnoVx)
    41 (DVD)
    F2 DSP
    DSP
    11 (Keys)
    42 (Video)
    F3 DSP
    7 (KeyVx)
    F4 DSP
    DSP
    Port B
    25 (Bass)
    44 (44)
    ACE Out 44 ()
    F5 Port B
    ACE Out 45 ()
    F6 DSP
    Port B
    46 (46)
    ACE Out 46 ()
    F7 DSP
    Port B
    47 (47)
    ACE Out 47 ()
    F8 DSP
    Port B
    48 (48)
    ACE Out 48 ()
    Mixrack iDR 48 Outputs
    G1 Input Direct Out 12 (Piano)
    G2 Input Direct Out 11 (Keys)
    G3 Mono Group 1 (Organ)
    G4 Input Direct Out 25 (Bass)
    G5 Input Direct Out 27 (Gtr 1)
    G6 Input Direct Out 28 (Gtr 2)
    G7 Stereo Aux 1 (Drums L)
    G8 Stereo Aux 1 (Drums R)
    H1 Mono Aux 12 (Ornge)
    H2 Mono Aux 13 (Yelow)
    H3 Mono Aux 14 (Green)
    H4 Mono Aux 15 (Blue)
    H5 Mono Aux 9 (Choir)
    H6 Mono Aux 10 (Stage)
    H7 Mono Aux 11 (Ambnt)
    H8 Mono Aux 16 (MainL)
    I1 Mono Aux 1 (Mon 1)
    I2 Mono Aux 2 (Mon 2)
    I3 Mono Aux 3 (Mon 3)
    I4 Mono Aux 4 (Mon 4)
    I5 FX Unit 7 OP 6 ()
    I6 FX Unit 8 OP 6 ()
    I7 FX Unit 8 OP 1 ()
    I8 Input Direct Out 60 (60)
    Mixrack Port A (none) Inputs
    Input Number (Name)
    Mixrack Port A (none) Outputs
    Mixrack Port B (ACE B) Inputs
    Input Number (Name)
    ACE In 1 DSP
    2 (Red)
    ACE In 2 DSP
    3 (Orange)
    ACE In 3 DSP
    4 (Yellow)
    ACE In 4 DSP
    5 (Green)
    ACE In 5 DSP
    6 (Blue)
    ACE In 6 DSP
    34 (Baptm)
    ACE In 7
    ACE In 8
    ACE In 9 DSP
    38 (CD)
    ACE In 10 DSP
    39 (iPod)
    ACE In 11
    ACE In 12
    ACE In 13
    ACE In 14 DSP
    35 (Aud L)
    ACE In 15 DSP
    36 (Aud R)
    ACE In 16
    ACE In 17 DSP
    60 (60)
    ACE In 18
    ACE In 19
    ACE In 20
    ACE In 21
    ACE In 22
    ACE In 23
    ACE In 24
    ACE In 25
    ACE In 26
    ACE In 27
    ACE In 28
    ACE In 29
    ACE In 30
    ACE In 31
    ACE In 32
    ACE In 33
    ACE In 34
    ACE In 35
    ACE In 36
    ACE In 37
    ACE In 38
    ACE In 39
    ACE In 40
    ACE In 41
    ACE In 42
    ACE In 43
    ACE In 44
    ACE In 45
    ACE In 46
    ACE In 47
    ACE In 48
    ACE In 49
    ACE In 50
    ACE In 51
    ACE In 52
    ACE In 53
    ACE In 54
    ACE In 55
    ACE In 56
    ACE In 57
    ACE In 58
    ACE In 59
    ACE In 60
    ACE In 61
    ACE In 62
    ACE In 63
    ACE In 64
    Mixrack Port B (ACE B) Outputs
    ACE Out 1 Main 1 (L)
    ACE Out 2 Main 2 (R)
    ACE Out 3 Main 3 (SUB)
    ACE Out 4 Mix Rack Input A4 (Yellow)
    ACE Out 5 Mix Rack Input A5 (Green)
    ACE Out 6 Mix Rack Input A6 (Blue)
    ACE Out 7 Mix Rack Input A7 (KeyVx)
    ACE Out 8 Mix Rack Input A8 (PnoVx)
    ACE Out 9
    ACE Out 10
    ACE Out 11
    ACE Out 12 Mix Rack Input B4 (Piano)
    ACE Out 13 Mix Rack Input B5 (OgnHi)
    ACE Out 14 Mix Rack Input B6 (OgnLo)
    ACE Out 15 Mix Rack Input B7 (Kick)
    ACE Out 16 Mix Rack Input B8 (Snare)
    ACE Out 17 Main 1 (L)
    ACE Out 18 Main 2 (R)
    ACE Out 19
    ACE Out 20 Mix Rack Input C4 (Ride)
    ACE Out 21 Mix Rack Input C5 (Cym L)
    ACE Out 22 Mix Rack Input C6 (Cym R)
    ACE Out 23
    ACE Out 24
    ACE Out 25 Mix Rack Input D1 (Bass)
    ACE Out 26 Mix Rack Input D2 (Perc)
    ACE Out 27 Mix Rack Input D3 (Gtr 1)
    ACE Out 28 Mix Rack Input D4 (Gtr 2)
    ACE Out 29 Mix Rack Input D5 (ChrL1)
    ACE Out 30 Mix Rack Input D6 (ChrL2)
    ACE Out 31 Mix Rack Input D7 (Chr C)
    ACE Out 32 Mix Rack Input D8 (ChrR1)
    ACE Out 33 Main 1 (L)
    ACE Out 34 Main 2 (R)
    ACE Out 35 Main 3 (SUB)
    ACE Out 36 Mono Aux 7 (ChrFB)
    ACE Out 37 Input Direct Out 35 (Aud L)
    ACE Out 38 Input Direct Out 36 (Aud R)
    ACE Out 39 Mono Aux 4 (Mon 4)
    ACE Out 40 Mono Aux 5 (BDshk)
    ACE Out 41 Mono Aux 6 (PCshk)
    ACE Out 42 Mono Aux 7 (ChrFB)
    ACE Out 43 Mono Aux 8 (Sub)
    ACE Out 44 Mix Rack Input F4 (44)
    ACE Out 45 Mix Rack Input F5 (Winds)
    ACE Out 46 Mix Rack Input F6 (46)
    ACE Out 47 Mix Rack Input F7 (47)
    ACE Out 48 Mix Rack Input F8 (48)
    ACE Out 49 Mix Rack Input G1 (49)
    ACE Out 50 Mix Rack Input G2 (MYKE)
    ACE Out 51 Main 1 (L)
    ACE Out 52 Main 2 (R)
    ACE Out 53 Mix Rack Input G5 (53)
    ACE Out 54 Mix Rack Input G6 (54)
    ACE Out 55 Main 3 (SUB)
    ACE Out 56 Mix Rack Input G8 (56)
    ACE Out 57 Mix Rack Input H1 (57)
    ACE Out 58 Mix Rack Input H2 (58)
    ACE Out 59 Mix Rack Input H3 (59)
    ACE Out 60 Main 1 (L)
    ACE Out 61 Main 2 (R)
    ACE Out 62 Main 3 (SUB)
    ACE Out 63 Mix Rack Input H7 (63/64 L)
    ACE Out 64

Debug: 10j0jcsu
    Login Register

Patch Sheet (2 Pages)
    System Overview (13 Pages)

System Configuration
    change
    Surface: T80
    Mixrack: iDR 48
    RAB B: ACE B
    Bus Configuration
    Bus Mono Stereo
    Groups 2 0
    Aux 16 2
    FX 4 0
    Matrix 2 1
    Main LRS

© 2009-2012 LIGHTon Eventtechnik Design by styleshout.com created by LIGHTon IT-Solutions

Karl

Salt Lake City, Ut.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.