APP losing connection to GLD (not wifi)

Forums Forums GLD Forums Archived GLD Discussions APP losing connection to GLD (not wifi)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of glparke glparke 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

I had the app working fine, but then it seemed like it lost 95% of the bandwidth to the GLD. It coincided with the start of recording 2 tracks to usb.

When this happened, everything on the app slowed down, and sometimes lost connection completely. When i would go to reconnect, the wifi was fine but the login to GLD took a long time to load. I could log in to GLD, but the app wouldn’t reflect the surface.

I ended recording, reset router and reconnected app, but there was still the poor connection. I went back to the app later, and it worked fine again.

??

GLD-80, AR2412, Peavey Versarray 112s 218 & CS Amps eh

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

I’m not able to attach a file/image to my post – i keep getting ‘500 – Internal Server Error’

Profile photo of glparke
    glparke
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Dave

I’m not able to attach a file/image to my post – i keep getting ‘500 – Internal Server Error’

Dave,
    Try making your picture size smaller. I got that error when my pic was large.

Just a thought.

Gary

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Archived GLD Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.