Scene data lost problem

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Scene data lost problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stix Stix 11 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of idler
    idler
    Participant

Recently I got strange problem in the scene storage on my iLiveT-112.
    When I created a new scene, the scene contects did listed all the parameters and worked.
    After surface re-start, the data lost happen and only softkeys parameters left in scene contects.
    I tried to reset the surface and mixrack but nothing changed.
    I also updated the system from 1.83 to the latest 1.9 but can’t solve the problem.
    Any experience of the same problem?

Ben,
    iLiveT-112 / iDR-48

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Did you save a Show? If not then you can’t get your scenes back after a firmware upgrade. Also if you load a new show at startup then it will overwrite all scenes. If you have not previously saved these scenes into a show then they are lost!

Many people have this problem – SCENES ARE NOT FULLY STORED UNTIL SAVED INTO A SHOW! Even then you should still backup your Show file to USB stick or in Editor if you really don’t want to risk losing it (the Scenes and mentally!!!).

Backup your Show file if you have changed the content of ANY Scenes within it! I find it best practice to store the show before system shut down.
    I know this hasn’t explained the problem that you had with scene data loss but it does highlight why “Show” saving is so very important!

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72/Mixpad,Tweak,
    Dual M-Dante/DVS, 17″MBP/Logic 9/Custom Mackie Control

Profile photo of idler
    idler
    Participant

Hello Stix,

Thanks for your reply.
    The scene contents lost still occured each time the surface power is off, not only during firmware update. I also loaded my old show and the same problem occured after surface restart. All the scene from the loaded show file are affected. I think the saving show or not doesn’t matter in the test.

Regards

Ben,
    iLiveT-112/iDR48

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Probably best you contact tech support to get your issue sorted out.

Cheers

Richard Howey
    Audio Dynamite Ltd
    IDR48/IDR16/T112/R72/Mixpad,Tweak,
    Dual M-Dante/DVS, 17″MBP/Logic 9/Custom Mackie Control

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.