Annual International Hire Network Request….

Forums Forums iLive Forums Archived iLive Discussions Annual International Hire Network Request….

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rexeltw Rexeltw 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rexeltw
    Rexeltw
    Participant

Hello fellow iLivers

Just wondering if A&H had forgotten that they promised this a year ago. Can’t be that hard to ask each countries A&H distributor who would like to apply to be on the list. Surely its better to give another company a hire than another manufacturer.

Come on A&H, pull the finger out!

Just remember kids no matter how good your mixing is you can’t polish a turd…

Profile photo of Detonator
    Detonator
    Participant

Rexeltw –

I suppose this is the posting to which you refer:

https://iliveforum.allen-heath.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1877

I don’t feel it’s the obligation of Allen & Heath to try to provide you with access to every iLive system out there. If a person/business wants to divulge inventory, fine. I list my gear because I choose to, but I don’t do dry hires.

Revitalize the above posting or start a new one, and you and others will have the opportunity to participate. If you have personal need to find approprite gear, simply post here or elsewhere, such as Prosound Web, Soundforums Network, Facebook or wherever.

I would rather see A & H spend resources on improving product than trying to maintain and update inventory data of this type.

Cheers,

Tim Tyler
    Detonator Sound
    Richmond, Va USA
    T112/48 R72/32 laptop iPad Dir-815 Dante

Profile photo of tk2k
    tk2k
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Detonator

Rexeltw –

I suppose this is the posting to which you refer:

https://iliveforum.allen-heath.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1877

I don’t feel it’s the obligation of Allen & Heath to try to provide you with access to every iLive system out there. If a person/business wants to divulge inventory, fine. I list my gear because I choose to, but I don’t do dry hires.

Revitalize the above posting or start a new one, and you and others will have the opportunity to participate. If you have personal need to find approprite gear, simply post here or elsewhere, such as Prosound Web, Soundforums Network, Facebook or wherever.

I would rather see A & H spend resources on improving product than trying to maintain and update inventory data of this type.

Cheers,

Tim Tyler
    Detonator Sound
    Richmond, Va USA
    T112/48 R72/32 laptop iPad Dir-815 Dante

It would take less than a day. Create a user-defined Google Maps where people could drop a pin with their inventory in pre-defined categories. Just want the A&H label on it

iDR-48, T-112, Mixpad
    College

Profile photo of davidha
    davidha
    Participant

Apologies for the delay in developing an iLive Hire Network. We have developed a tool for the Network and are now assembling the content, so we hope to be in a position to roll it out very soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Profile photo of Rexeltw
    Rexeltw
    Participant

Thanks David, good to know that A&H are trying to help!

Just remember kids no matter how good your mixing is you can’t polish a turd…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Archived iLive Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.